DescriptionThe essence of techno-innovation and absolute quality for the ultimate eye cream performance. A fusion of over 21 select actives and double-peptides help to renew, transform and maintain skin's optimal state of appearance. Using medical-grade materials, "Shape Memory" transforms on contact with skin, solidifying to create an "invisible mask" that smooths, lifts and reduces the appearance of puffiness.
- Wow, is this a great eye cream! Really smooths our and lifts my eye area like no other.
- It is a cream but transforms into an amazing form on my skin - lifting my skin and smoothing out lines. I have never used an eye cream like this. Love it.
TinaCan't live without it
- I tried the sample and fell in love. Texture is light but so effective. Gives me a lift and works well with my concealer. Bought the cream about 6 weeks ago and a little goes a long way.
RobinVery High Quality
- I've tried many eye creams over the years, this is by far my favorite. The texture is light but it works miracles. I notice less wrinkles around my eyes since I started using it about a month ago.
Molly SEye Lift
- I have never felt such an unusual cream. It just blends beautifully and smooths everything out that I want to hide. They call it "invisible mask" and they mean it! This an my concealer and I am set to go. Amazing product.
Every morning and evening, gently sweep around eye area.
Massage for Greater Results: Follow these simple directions on massage techniques that can help to stimulate circulation in the eye area and improve overall efficacy.
Step 1. Take a rice-sized amount of the cream and sweep it over the orbital area, starting from the inner corner and working outward. When focusing on the lower eyelid, gently press the cream towards the outer corner without tugging or pulling the delicate skin.
Step 2. Using the rounded end of the spatula (B), lightly tap the lower eyelid, starting from the inner corner and working toward the outer corner.
Step 3. Using the rounded end of the spatula, lightly push the upper and lower eyelids along the edge of the bone surrounding the eye in the outward direction indicated by the arrows.
Step 4. Complete the massage by gently pressing the flat end of the spatula (C) against the skin to soothe and relax it.