DescriptionYou can change the destiny of your skin.
That's the philosophy behind Moisture Liposome. The most essential factor for strong, beautiful and healthy skin is care that supplies and maintains high-quality, continuous moisture to keep skin in a prime condition - resistant to dryness, roughness, and other troubles.
A lightweight, super-moisturizing serum, Moisture Liposome, with Liposome Technology™, effortlessly becomes one with skin to promote a smooth, healthy, and radiant condition. Highly compatible with skin, multilayered capsules measuring just 0.1 to 0.2 micrometers composed of biomimetic phospholipid bilayers are time-released to infuse skin with lasting, all-day hydration; improving skin’s texture, firmness and translucence. Works in synergy with skin while enhancing the absorption of subsequent skincare products that follow.
- Very effective product. Absorbs instantly into my skin and leaves no greasy feel. I use after shaving and it calms my skin down instantly.
- I used this moisture serum more than 2 years and it never let me down. Very comfortable and suitable both for fry and oil skin. Will back to buy it.
- I have to be careful with skincare products as my skin tends to be a bit oily. This serum is great because it has no oily after feel on my skin. My skin totally drinks it in and I have a soft, cushy feeling to my skin. In winter, I just add a bit of moisturizer lotion after the serum and that is all I need. I now want to try the Liposome eye cream.
LynnIn a Class by Itself
- This is well known in Asia for the best hydrating serum for a reason. I am so happy to know I can now purchase in the USA.
- I use it every day!
- I have used this for years. Very lightweight yet builds moisture for my skin. Works well with my other products I use. I think makes them work even better. I recommend this to all my friends.
- Love this hydrating serum for the summer. Absorbs immediately but delivers intense moisture. Works great with my foundation too!
- I just started using serum and was told to try this one because it has been around forever and it isn't too expensive. I love the results! It makes my skin moist but it still absorbs and provides a great base for my moisturizer which I follow with light powder.