DescriptionA deep cleansing cream-to-foam wash that thoroughly dissolves dirt, makeup and impurities while maintaining skin’s optimal pH balance. Infused with Decorté Vi-Fusion™, this hydrating and conditioning formula leaves the complexion feeling soft, lush and comfortable. Drawn from geo-thermal volcanic springs for its alkalinity, Decorté Vi-Fusion Onsen Water remineralize skin with vital elements of potassium, magnesium and sodium.
Paraben-Free. Dermatologically Tested. No Animal Testing.
RuYou cant beet that !!!
- The best ! The cost a little botherd me , but pea size was enough to for whole face and neck .Smells devine ! Not drying , thats very important too !!! Will buy again 100% !
- Yes, a little does go a long way. Love the fresh, clean feeling yet it doesn't over strip my skin.
MJA little goes a long way!
- Agreeing with the other reviewer here, this foam cleanser is extremely cleansing but not drying at all. I love the silkiness of how the soap foams. The soap catches anything my make up remover might have missed and leaves my face feeling refreshed. A little goes a long way!
- I love foaming cleansers but they tend to dry out my skin, not this one! And the tube last for months.
Pollyann G.Light and Refreshing, Little Goes a Long Way
- This cleanser is wonderful. I started using it a couple of weeks ago and have been very pleased with it. The scent is light and clean and a very small amount goes a very long way. I use less than a "pea sized" amount and it is plenty for my whole face and neck. After using this cleanser my face feels totally clean but not dry like others I have used. It removes all of my makeup very efficiently. I would highly recommend the Clean and Pure Foam Wash!